Rejhan – Haunted
3%
Elov & Beny – Raggen går
8%
Victor Crone – Diamonds
18%
Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos – Länge leve livet
13%
Jon Henrik Fjällgren, Arc North feat. Adam Woods – Where you are (Sávežan)
39%

Ääniä yhteensä: 116

ESC93
Siivooja
Siivooja
Viesti:

MF23: deltävling 1 Göteborg 4.2.

Viesti Kirjoittaja ESC93 »

Tone Sekelius – Rhythm of my show
Låtskrivare: Anderz Wrethov, Dino Medanhodzic, Jimmy "Joker" Thörnfeldt, Tone Sekelius

Loulou Lamotte – Inga sorger
Låtskrivare: Jonas Thander, Loulou Lamotte

Rejhan – Haunted
Låtskrivare: Albin Johnsén, Mattias Andréasson, Pontus Söderman, Tilde Ronia Wrigsell

Elov & Beny – Raggen går
Låtskrivare: Johan Werner, Kristian Wejshag, Mattias Elovsson, Oscar Kilenius, Tim Larsson

Victor Crone – Diamonds
Låtskrivare: David Lindgren Zacharias, Peter Kvint, Victor Crone

Låtskrivare: Emil Vaker, Henric Pierroff, Kalle Rydberg

Låtskrivare: Arc North, Calle Hellberg, Jon Henrik Fjällgren, Joy Deb, Oliver Belvelin, Richard Lästh, Tobias Lundgren, William Segerdahl
Kur protestojmë e nga dremitja kolektive zgjohemi
Ne përsërisim, përsërisim, përsërisim

Serduchka
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Re: MF23: deltävling 1 Göteborg 4.2.

Viesti Kirjoittaja Serduchka »

E(v/w)ojen kappale on ilmeisesti nopeatempoisempi kuin Rena rama ding dong. :uujee: Ainakin Eva napsutteli sormiaan siihen malliin aamuisessa julkistusklipissään, että oksat pois. :surrur:
"Huonon maun taakse ei tässä syrjivässä räkälässä voi piiloutua." (nimierkki Requel)

poika90
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Viesti Kirjoittaja poika90 »

Tässä semissä odotan eniten John Henrikiltä, Mummoilta ja Victorilta. tone on vähän siinä kiikun kaakun. Tonen biisi kyllä kuulostaa niin tämän semin avaajalta. :joojoo:
Miksi se yleisöä kiittelee, kun raadithan sen voiton varmisti. :heh:

poika90
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Arvioita ekan semin biiseistä ala Scandipop. Itselle eniten mielenkiintoa herätti kuvausten peusteella Victor, Mummot, John ja elov ja Benny

Tone Sekelius – Rhythm Of My Show
(Anderz Wrethov, Dino Medanhodzic, Jimmy “Joker” Thörnfeldt, Tone Sekelius)

A breakout star from Melodifestivalen 2022, it’s excellent news to have Tone back in 2023, and with such a strong songwriting team behind her. Expectation will be high, such is the bar that she has set for herself, but we have a sneaking suspicion that she’s fully intending on raising said bar even higher with ‘Rhythm Of My Show’ – and indeed, it’s show.

‘Rhythm Of My Show’ is a swift change of direction from her 2022 entry ‘My Way’. Whereas that song let the melodies shine as the star of the song, this year’s tune is letting the music do most of the talking, with some sass behind its tone, too. We’re given a dancehall verse, a euphoric pop bridge, and a deep-dance chorus. The Anderz Wrethov production has been composed to allow some Hot Choreo in various places, which we really hope we’re gonna get. Letting the melody take a relative backseat this time around, means that more of a spotlight is going to be on everything else on the night. But it has all the elements there for an excellent show to kick off the first week.

Loulou LaMotte – Inga Sorger
(Jonas Thander, Loulou LaMotte)

It was going to happen eventually – the question was only really which of The Mamas would be the first to return to Melodifestivalen and compete as a solo artist. That honour goes to Loulou, who has recently released a few Swedish-language songs of her own, to little fanfare but moderate success. Loulou finds herself one of the few competitors who has won Melodifestivalen and performed on stage at the Eurovision Song Contest. Though, bizarrely, these were in two different years. Such times we’ve just lived through.

‘Inga Sorger’ is the big surprise of this week. In a line-up of artists as stacked as this, few people will have had LouLou down as providing THE song of the heat, despite her past form with The Mamas. But with this song, she’s put together a string-laden, melodically *stunning* tune that gives off pleasant, distant memories of Petra Marklund’s breakout debut single ‘Händerna Mot Himlen’. It’s more up-tempo than anyone expected, to the extent that we could even see that chorus going OFF on the dancefloor. Best bit: that transition from middle eight to final chorus, and the vocal ad libs she smashes out to accompany it. This deserves to be huge as it very much is.

Rejhan – Haunted
(Albin Johnsén, Mattias Andréasson, Pontus Söderman, Tilde RONIA Wrigsell)

A graduate of Sweden’s Got Talent, Rejhan has previously made it to the final of said show in 2021, and is now no doubt all geared up to do the same at Melodifestivalen in 2023. ‘Haunted’ will also serve as his debut single.

He competes with a soulful, timeless ballad that’s sonically beyond his years. That reads as quite positive until you listen to the lyrics and realise that they too are well beyond the years of an artist of his youth. His voice pulls it off no problem. But that performance may have to do some convincing to connect the song to the audience.

Elov & Beny – Raggen Går
(Johan Werner, Kristian Wejshag, Mattias Elovsson, Oscar Kilenius, Tim Larsson)

Quite the coup for SVT, to get these two chaps in on the show in 2023. Just last November, before all the Christmas songs had invaded the Spotify dailies, Elov & Beny had two hits occupying the Top 20. One would think that Melodifestivalen couldn’t get any higher in viewership, but these two will be bringing new eyes and ears to the contest this first week in February.

On ‘Raggen Går’, Elov & Beny have shoehorned it all in – a catchy whistle riff, a chant-along chorus that’s manageable no matter how much schnapps you’ve chugged down, and a beat that’s seemingly relentless in its all-out mission to get you up and moving – almost as though it’s challenging you to dare deny it. Just how charming their delivery of the staging is, will play a big part in how people respond to that very challenge. It’s not that much a stretch to dismiss it, but equally, it might not take too many tricks-up-its-sleeve to get us on board.

Victor Crone – Diamonds
(David Lindgren Zacharias, Peter Kvint, Victor Crone)

At this point he’s a dear old friend to both Melodifestivalen and the Eurovision Song Contest, and it’s a pleasure to start the 2023 line-up with a familiar face. Plus, let’s face it – when it comes to music competitions, whether as a singer or songwriter, he’s yet to let us down. He comes quality assured.

‘Diamonds’ does nothing to harm his reputation for delivering The Hits. It’s a radio smash in the making. Very much in the same vein as his previous releases, which may well irk some of his detractors. But actually, this chorus does offer something a little different, in that it goes a step or two beyond pure pop, and toes the line of absolute schlager. If Linda Bengtzing had entered with this song, we’d all be declaring it her greatest Melodifestivalen comeback since her glory days. And we’d all be right. Victor, if you’re reading, that’s actually a huge compliment. Enjoy it. We’re certainly gonna enjoy this on Saturday night.

Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos – Länge Leve Livet
(Emil Vaker, Henric Pierroff, Kalle Rydberg)

Brought in to tempt the older demographic at Melodifestivalen 2021, their song ‘Rena Rama Ding Dong’ ended up being a firm favourite amongst families and kids, and delighting international viewers with the sheer depth of its bags of charm. It’s something of a surprise to see them back so soon, given how perfectly they did the job last time – and how does one top actual perfection? But evidently they had such a good time in 2021, they’re game for more. And who out there isn’t going to be along for the ride with them?

On ‘Länge Leve Livet’, our two broads are back with something that’s a little more accomplished, musically speaking, than its predecessor. They’ve incorporated a flapper-dancing soundtrack to come up with something that’s akin to a grandma-friendly ‘Shuffla’ – making them this generation of Melfest viewer’s Samir & Viktor, believe it or not. And you don’t get more musically accomplished than that, surely?!… We’ve got a key change, mercifully. And we’re also quite excited, if a little cautiously so, about the all-out tap-dancing breakdown in the middle of it all. There’s plenty of room in this production for them to turn out more of The Show that charmed Sweden so much last time.

Jon Henrik Fjällgren, Arc North feat. Adam Woods – Where You Are (Sávežan)
(Arc North, Calle Hellberg, Jon Henrik Fjällgren, Joy Deb, Oliver Belvelin, Richard Lästh, Tobias Lundgren, William Segerdahl)

Given the frequency with which he competed in the latter half of the last decade, it’s actually a surprise that it’s taken Jon Henrik Fjällgren so long to return since his last participation in 2019. The fact that he’s back now implies that he considers he’s got something special up his sleeve. And the fact that he’s back as part of a collaboration implies that he’s got something different this time, too.

On ‘Where You Are (Sávežan)’, they’ve given us a commercial house music track with precisely the kind of vocal over the verse that this genre normally entails. And then for the chorus, our own Jon-Henrik comes in to do the very thing he’s synonymous with – perform a big ol’ joik for us. When we looked at this song on paper, given the artists involved, we had an idea of how it would sound. The end result is at the less exciting end of that spectrum, in all honesty. And so we hope that they’ve got a mighty spectacular performance planned, so as to have made this whole endeavour worthwhile and to drum up enough interest in getting folk to vote for it.

https://scandipop.co.uk/melodifestivale ... gs-heat-1/

Serduchka
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Grandma-friendly Shuffla! :uujee: :kups: Scandipop asettaa mulle nyt ihan liikaa odotuksia. :ihana:
"Huonon maun taakse ei tässä syrjivässä räkälässä voi piiloutua." (nimierkki Requel)

poika90
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Löysin myös schlagerprofilernan kuvaukset. Mummot sai heiltä aika kyytiä ja samoin Rejhan sekä Victor.

Then it was time again! A day earlier than before, and earlier in the day. At 10 o'clock every Tuesday, the accredited press will hear the entries competing next weekend and we will report in real time as usual. Ronny writes his thoughts and impressions in the blog, while Ken vents via Instagram.

COMPETITION 1 – GOTHENBURG

1. Rhythm Of My Show – Tone Sekelius
(Anderz Wrethov, Dino Medanhodzic, Jimmy "Joker" Thörnfeldt, Tone Sekelius)
Comment: Damn! Tone goes all in and bets on a modern Eurovision sexy dance pop song. Think a darker drum-heavy El Diablo/Fuego cousin. Here you can almost see in front of you a clockwork number with dancers, fire-breathing, hand clapping, powerful choruses and cool moves by Tone. This does not disappoint anyone (gay). Cast on the Schlager floors this spring. But the tricky thing here is how warm the tTone is. It must not be too hot and cool, without losing the "edge" in the song. Hmm.

2. Inga sorger- Loulou LaMotte
(Jonas Thunder, Loulou LaMotte)
Comment: I like Loulou and I like the song. A simple Swedish schlager-scented pop song that only exists in this realm. Loulou sings pop in Scanian and it's charming. BUT. I can't understand the text. "We will fight for each other tonight". What the hell does that mean? What do you do then? I CAN'T SAY THAT! This is the kind of thing people nod in recognition of when they pop on Mello on a Saturday night, but is the genre a bit too mossy in 2023? Fifth.

3. Haunted – Rejhan
(Albin Johnsén, Mattias Andréasson, Pontus Söderman, Tilde RONIA Wrigsell)
Comment: A nice, but sad ballad that never takes off. Why is it included? Why has Rejhan been assigned this sleeping pill? Songwriting artists Albin and Mattias continue their journey outside Mellon's top tier. Definitely outside the top 4.

4. . Raggen går – Elov & Beny
(Johan Werner, Kristian Wejshag, Mattias Elovsson, Oscar Kilenius, Tim Larsson)
Comment: Wonderful raggar pop that celebrates the countryside. It's not EPA can but more of a variant of Linda Bengtzing schlager with extra onions wearing a ragga cap. Should work brilliantly if the children (and the countryside) get to decide. I think it's charming and if the number is not too..oniony then this works well. Should be top 4.

5. Diamonds – Victor Crone
(David Lindgren Zacharias, Peter Kvint, Victor Crone)
Comment: Radio queasy Crone music. We've heard it before with Crone. And Andreas Johnson. Will work brilliantly in Rix Fm etc. And I think this is cast in the top 4, unfortunately.

6. Länge leve livet – Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos
(Emil Vaker, Henric Pierroff, Kalle Rydberg)
Comment: But WHY? It is completely incomprehensible that SVT picks with this kind of smear. This is an intermission-style tap-break revue number with one act that was fun the first time. How long are they going to crank this combo? People were already tired of the aunts during their Eurodisco version last year. Yuk. Last.

7. Where You Are (Sávežan) – Jon Henrik Fjällgren, Arc North feat. Adam Woods
(Arc North, Calle Hellberg, Jon Henrik Fjällgren, Joy Deb, Oliver Belvelin, Richard Lästh, Tobias Lundgren, William Segerdahl)
Comment: After JHF's fantastic Stjärnorn på Slottet programme, people's love for him became even greater. And now he's taking his lovely yojk and layering it over a poppy EDM beat. This should be cast in the final and to my ears is the best this week (besides Tone, of course). The big question mark is the two dudes JHF brings on stage, EDM pop on the Melloscene can also look very oniony when there are so many instrumental parts. But wonderfully melancholic dance song that feels like a break hit.

Right now I'm guessing:

Serduchka
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Schlagerprofilernan Instagramissa oli hieman mukavampia kommentteja kappaleista. Eivät niin suoralta kädeltä tyrmääviä. :heh: Mummojen kappale kuulostaa jo nyt ihan meikäläisen jutulta. :kups: On kabareeta ja on charlestonia. :rakkaus: <3

WildDance
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Viesti Kirjoittaja WildDance »

Victorin kappaletta odotan eniten! :uujee: Odotukset on korkealla. Jon Henrik ei ole aina ollut mieleeni, mutta jotenkin tuolla kokoonpanolla ja noilla biisin kuvauksilla odotan hyvää pakettia. Aika nihkeää kommentointia Rejhanille. Hänellä on upea ääni. Onko biisi niin huono, että kuulostaa selkeältä karsiutujalta? Minusta paketti ainakin vaikuttaa sellaiselta, mitä ruotsalaiset helposti äänestää. Tone oli viime vuoden inhokkini ja My Way on varmaan kaikkien aikojen huonoin mellobiisi! :jupinaa: Järkyttävää, että Tone on otettu jopa avaamaan koko kisat.
"I'm gonna stand here like a unicorn
Out here on my own

Baby, promise me you'll hold me again
I'm still broken from this hurricane"

🦄🌪️

ESC93
Siivooja
Siivooja
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja ESC93 »

OBS!!1!!!

Muistutetaan että lottoamisaikaa on vielä huomiseen alkuiltapäivään asti. :kaunis:
Kur protestojmë e nga dremitja kolektive zgjohemi
Ne përsërisim, përsërisim, përsërisim

poika90
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Cornelia esiintyy ensimmäisessä semissä. :ihana: <3

https://twitter.com/scandipop/status/16 ... twcon%5Es1

Serduchka
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Koskas ne "bidrags bibelnit" tulivatkaan? :heh:

poika90
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Täältä löytyy ainakin lyriikat ja tietoa esityksistä.

https://mellopedia.svt.se/index.php?title=Huvudsida

TomppaJr
Viestintäassistentti
Viestintäassistentti
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja TomppaJr »

Doo-di-dappa på dig då
Doo-di-dappa på dig
Viisi tähteä? :uujee:
Meow cat, please meow back.

Aleksi
Press
Press

Viesti Kirjoittaja Aleksi »

Tone on kertonut haastattelussa lähteneensä voittamaan vahvemmin kuin viime vuonna. Victorin kappale vaikuttaa kuvauksen perusteella tyypilliseltä vahvalta vitoselta folk-vaikutteineen. JHF ei petä koskaan. En vaan malta odottaa lauantaita. Tai edes huomisia pätkiä.
Got a fire and a country heart 🔥

Serduchka
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Been a minute but I really gotta say
I’ve been loving and appreciating me
All I ever wanted was to love myself
now I know that I slay
Nyt on kyllä vähän munkin makuuni turhan itseriittoisuutta pursuavat lyriikat sympaattisella Tonella. :draamaa: :niinpa:

WildDance
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Kääks. Olipa jotenkin kauhean persoonattomat lyriikat melkein kaikilla. :heh: Tone tietysti eturivissä pahimpana. :roll: Osasi jo arvata, millaista tekstiä tuolta on tulossa. Victorinkin biisin sanat vaikutti kyllä niin väsyneiltä ja vartissa kirjotietuilta. Toivottavasti biisi on yhtä kova tykki, mitä kuvaukset luki. Myöskään Rejhan tai joiku-EMD-porukan sanat olivat aika perinteiset. :heh: Noh... ehkä biisien laatu korvaa tyhjät sanomat. Cornelian biisissä oli niin hieno teksti, että pisti riman korkealle, vaikka eiväthän ruotsalaiset yleensä ole tunnettuja kovin omaperäisistä sanoituksista. Huomenna saadaan pätkiä. :uujee: Innolla odotan joka tapauksessa.
Out here on my own

🦄🌪️

Samiasd
Press
Press

Viesti Kirjoittaja Samiasd »

I will take the fight, I will stay up all night
I'm not running away
Mun jearán áddjás
Chain me to the wall, they cannot break us all
I'm not running away

Requel
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Requel »

Täältä tuskin voittajaa löytyy edes omalle puntarille. Jos saisi valita, niin Elov & Beny ja Rehjan finaaliin. :joojoo:
👼 Definitely not an angel 👼
:twisted: but I'm not that evil, ya know? :twisted:

Serduchka
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Pätkäkommenttii! :uujee:

Tone Sekelius - Rhythm of My Show
Kauheen ennalta-arvaamaton taidepaukku. :) Juu, tämmösiä on kuultu 13 tusinassa. You ain't Chanel, b*tch. :heh: Ihan kivan kuuloinen ketkutus silti. Kaipa kokonaisena toimii paremmin.

Loulou Lamotte - Inga sorger
Ihana "Lulu"! Mukavan kuuloista schlageria tutuilla saundeilla. En olisi heti Loulousta uskonut. Tämä toiminee Scandipopin(?) toteamana Svensktoppenissa, mutta tuskin Melloissa pärjää kaksisesti.

Rejhan - Haunted
Melodiat menevät melkeinpä sinne, minne kuuluvatkin mennä. Siitä tietää kuuntelevansa Melodifestivalen-kappoja. Ihanaa! Tässä tällainen Every Single Day 2.0 tai jotain. Ei ehkä ihan herättänyt samanmoisia herkkiä tunteita vaan.

Elov & Beny - Raggen går
Joo-o. Hauskaa ja rempseää meininkiä. Ehkä kuitenkin hitusen liian vähän. :miettii: Btw osaispa viheltää. Vihellyskohdat nimittäin olivat pätkän parasta antia.

Victor Crone - Diamonds
Jaa tämän oli siis säveltänyt Peter Kvint. Eihän tää oo yhtään sen tyyppinen. :heh: Joo, siis heittämällä parhaimman oloisin tähän asti. Mukavan turvallinen ja hauska aviciihtava humppa.

Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos - Länge leve livet
Vitonen! <3 Saako laittaa Mellopuntarin kärkeen? :rakkaus: Ai ei vai? No ei sitten. Kerrassaan ihanaa charleston-hattaraa. Ei mikään ylläri, että tämä oli näin hyvä.

Jon Henrik Fjällgren, Arc North feat. Adam Woods - Where You Are (Sávežan)
Siinähän se jyskytti eteenpäin. Ihan mainiohkon kuuloinen. Ei silti mikään ilmiömäinen. Odotin ehkä vähän liikoja alkuun tältä poppoolta, vaikkei Jon Henrik ole koskaan mikään suosikki ollutkaan.

MuumiAnkka
Tanssimassa
Tanssimassa

Viesti Kirjoittaja MuumiAnkka »

Elov & Beny, Victor (tottakai) ja JHF kumppaneineen kuulosti kaikki potentiaalisilta vitosilta. :uujee:

Sellainen kutina, että tulee kovin Melodifestvalen aikoihin.
All-time top 3: Era Stupendo 2008, New Tomorrow 2011, Hunter Of Stars 2014

No Rules!

Serduchka
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

MuumiAnkka kirjoitti: 02 Helmi 2023, 10:13 Sellainen kutina, että tulee kovin Melodifestvalen aikoihin.
Mulla tuli taas päivänvastainen fiilis. :heh: Se tosin on monesti aina tässä pätkätilanteessa näin. Täytyy kuunnella kokonaisina ja luukuttaa alkuviikosta näitä, niin eiköhän näistä jotain irti saa. :mrgreen:

Samiasd
Press
Press

Viesti Kirjoittaja Samiasd »

Todella hyvä taso tosiaan jo heti tässä ensimmäisessä erässä. :uujee: En malta odottaa, että näen esityksetkin tänään.
I will take the fight, I will stay up all night
I'm not running away
Mun jearán áddjás
Chain me to the wall, they cannot break us all
I'm not running away

UFOPOLI
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja UFOPOLI »

Ooh, Where You Are vaikuttaa upealta :surrur: Parissa muussakin on potentiaalia. Yleensä tähän aikaan vuodesta olen ollut lähinnä pettynyt, joten erittäin lupaava alku :peukku:

WildDance
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Eiköhän tässä ole taas vuoden huonoin mellobiisi. :joojoo: Ihme pötköä koko biisi ennalta-arvattavalta sanomalla. Tuli vähän mieleen Replay paikoittain tuosta tökkivästä melodiasta, mutta huonolla tavalla. Kuulijaa aliarvioiva hirvitys.

Nätti intro. Tosi ilmavan kuuloinen kappale. Tämä kuulosti jopa ihan hyvältä. Tuossa lopussa kuulosti siltä, että kappale ei lähtenyt kulkemaan sinne suuntaan mihin olisin halunnut. Kuulostaa kuitenkin varovaisen lupavalta.

Rejhan – Haunted
Nyt kuulostaa kauniilta! :ihana: Rehjanin ääni pääsee tässä oikeuksiin. Toivottavasti kappale lähtee lopussa vähän kasvamaan. Kuulostaa raatilellikiltä. Ehkä pitänee kuulla kokonaisena, että osaa tästä tehdä oikean arvion.

Elov & Beny – Raggen går
Kovin ruotsalaisen kuuloinen Spotify-hitti. Vähän tylsä kylläkin. Kertsi ei lähtenyt tarpeeksi reippaasti käyntiin. Joo... ei ihan vakuuttanut ainakaan vielä.

Victor Crone – Diamonds
Ekoista sekunneista kuuli, että ylivoimaisesti paras tähän asti. :ihana: :kups: Oi! Tämä on ihana! Heti haluaa kuunnella uudestaan. Liian lyhyt minuutti. Sanat ovat vähän tylsä. Muuten erittäin lupaava kokemus! :uujee: Kovin Avicii, mutta ei haittaa. Rakastuin jo nyt.

Meneekö rasittavuuden puolelle? :mitvit: Ei yhtä tarttuva humppa kuin mummojen edellinen mellobiisi. Tämä ei nyt iskenyt. Sopisi paremmin Mellojen väliaikanumeroksi.

Laulajan ääni kuulostaa sekiskkäältä. Jon Henrik joikaa tietenkin taustalla. Tämä kuulostaa puolestaan hyvältä! Ei nyt mikään originaalein yhdistelmä, että yhdistetään joikua ja EMD-musaa, mutta ihan toimivaa tällä kertaa.

Victor ja Jon Henrikin poppoo kuulosti pätkien perusteella parhaalta. :joojoo: Victor aivan ylivoimainen. :ihana: Rejhan ja Loulou olivat sitten kolmas ja neljäs. Muista en välittänyt. Tonea oli tuskallista kuunnella edes minuutti.
Out here on my own

🦄🌪️

poika90
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

No niin ja sitten on taas Mellon aika :uujee: . Tästä se alkaa kevään tulo. Yllätyin hieman että nää pätkät oli näin aikaisin jo tulleet.

Tone Sekelius Rhythm of my show. Hyväja Moderni aloitus. Siisti ja clubimainen startti. Tonen äänestä en vain ikävä kyllä pidä valtavasti.

Loulou Lamotte Inga sorger Hei tää on tosi herttainen ja pirteä Ruotsipoppis. Tässä on mahtava melodia ja odotin paljon pahempaa kappaletta, ku tää oli 2 paikalla.

Rejhan Haunted. Hieman Felixin 2018 tyrkyn tyylinen. Tykkäään solistin äänestä, mutta on tää sanoitus epäuskottava 16 vuotiaan suusta ikävä kyllä.

Elov & Beny Raggen går. Tää on tarttuva ja tuo vihellys taustalla on tosi makee. On kyllä kivan menevä ja aito.

Victor Crone Diamonds. Siis vähänkö tää on hyvä. Nopeampaa Vinctoria. Uptempo kantri toimii. Sanat on vähän siinä ja siinä, mutta melodia on huippu.

Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos Länge leve livet. Iloisuutta tässä taas on. Hömppä ja menevä. Minusta kaksikon edellinen kappale oli parempi.

Jon Henrik Fjällgren, Arc North feat. Adam Woods –Where you are (Sávežan). Kiva ääni laulajalla ja melodia on hyvä ja johnin joiku kyllä toimii. Hyvän kuuloinen tanssibiisi tulossa.

Suosikit

1. Victor Crone Diamonds
2. Jon Henrik Fjällgren, Arc North feat. Adam Woods Where you are (Sávežan)
3. Elov & Beny Raggen går
4. Loulou Lamotte Inga sorger
5. Tone Sekelius Rhythm of my show
6. Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos Länge leve livet
7. Rejhan Haunted

Aleksi
Press
Press

Ihan erilainen Tone. Alustavasti odotettua latteampi, joten show ratkaisee.

Melodisempi, joskin tasapaksu. Ensivakutelman perusteella päihittää Tonen, joka piti omaansa voittajakandidaattina.

Rejhan – Haunted
Peruskauraa balladin muodossa. Sormet ristissä, jottei ole uusi Bishara tms. Next.

Elov & Beny – Raggen går
Helppo nelonen, mahdollinen vitonen. Vetäkää show överiksi, maalaisjuntit.

Victor Crone – Diamonds
:kups: Alessandra, väisty. Vuoden ykköstyrkky on vaihtunut. 5,0, 10 pistettä, papukaijamerkki ja ehdin repiä pelihousuni ennen lauantain kokonaista versiota. Ihan kuin allekirjoittaneelle henkilökohtaisesti veistetty kappale. sdagfadsfg

Oi, saatiinko Melloihin oma Broadway-musikaali? Aivan menevä.

Suuri biisi. Kaipaa kenties vähän raikkautta happaman pop-kompin päälle, mutta eiköhän tämä suosikkieni joukkoon nouse.

WildDance
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Vitsi mä nyt loopitan tota Victorin pätkää! :kups: Siis haluan kuulla tuon kokonaan ja HETI! Yleensä vaan Anna Bergendahl saa minussa aikaan tällaisen reaktion Melloissa.
Out here on my own

🦄🌪️

Happy
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Happy »

"Viron" Victor on mun ykkössuosikki ainaki pätkien perusteella.
Yllättävän paljon pidin myös tuon joikaajahuohottaja-äijjän biisistä :peukku:

Hienosti taas kiintiömummot veivät jonkun ansioituneemman paikan, mut nää on näitä
Never miss a good chance to shut up.

mariah
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Viesti Kirjoittaja mariah »

Tykkäsin eniten Tonen biisistä, toinen hyvä oli Jon Henrik :joojoo:

Aleksi
Press
Press

Happy kirjoitti: 02 Helmi 2023, 14:17 "Viron" Victor on mun ykkössuosikki ainaki pätkien perusteella.
Ensin majakka raatiin ja nyt Victorin faniklubiin. Alan pitää sinusta. :vonkaus:

Lukittu