Review the preselection 2014 lyrics!

Sanoituskilpailukausi 2014
UFOPOLI
Yllätysvauva
Viesti:

Review the preselection 2014 lyrics!

Viesti Kirjoittaja UFOPOLI »

:saksa: :saksa: :latvia: :valkovenaja: :latvia: :espanja: :valkovenaja: :portugali: :suomi: :sveitsi: :ruotsi: :unkari: :portugali:

Breaking all previous records for non-Finnish contests, this edition boasts 13 entries from nine countries.
So, please read all competing lyrics, listen to their respective songs, and decide your order of preference among them. You are to allocate points according to the full Eurovision point scale, aka 12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1. To form your opinion, I grant you a week and a bit, so please send your scoring to me on Friday 6th June at 5 PM UTC+3 at the latest. A participant who fails to vote before the deadline will have 12 points deducted from each of their entries' total scores. You are not to give any points to your own entries. Non-participant reviewers are also more than welcome! The votes are to be sent to me via private messaging or e-mail at ufopoli@hotmail.com. After voting, all participants are invited to say a few words about each entry in the critique thread, reading which is forbidden before voting to ensure fairness for everybody. Happy reviewing!
Viimeksi muokannut UFOPOLI, 06 Kesä 2014, 16:02. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.

UFOPOLI
Yllätysvauva
Viesti:

Re: Review the preselection 2014 lyrics!

I'm going to launch the scoreboard tomorrow when I get back to Finland, so I if you vote before that, you'll receive your confirmation message then. And the result tracking link, of course, if you also critique the entries.

sziget
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Viesti Kirjoittaja sziget »

UFOPOLI kirjoitti:After voting, all participants are invited to say a few words about each entry in the critique thread
And it's perfectly acceptable to give your feedback in Finnish, if someone (guess who :mrgreen: ) finds it more convenient.
If you only see one movie this year, it should be FRANKENHOOKER. - Bill Murray, 1990

UFOPOLI
Yllätysvauva
Viesti:

sziget kirjoitti:
UFOPOLI kirjoitti:After voting, all participants are invited to say a few words about each entry in the critique thread
And it's perfectly acceptable to give your feedback in Finnish, if someone (guess who :mrgreen: ) finds it more convenient.
I can reveal that not all participants of this contest speak Finnish. So English is preferable. But any feedback is better than none, for sure.

sziget
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Viesti Kirjoittaja sziget »

^ OK. I had written part of my thoughts in English. Perhaps I'll try to improve that part of the critique later.
If you only see one movie this year, it should be FRANKENHOOKER. - Bill Murray, 1990

UFOPOLI
Yllätysvauva
Viesti:

5+0

The voting is well underway. I'm planning to introduce the eliminations in the next update.

UFOPOLI
Yllätysvauva
Viesti:

6+0

Two participants missing, eliminations included.

UFOPOLI
Yllätysvauva
Viesti:

7+0

Still no guest reviewers. Two days to go!

Timoteus
Viinuri
Viinuri
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Timoteus »

UFOPOLI kirjoitti:so please send your scoring to me on Friday 6th June at 9 AM UTC+3 at the latest
Attention! The deadline has been extended to 5 PM (UTC+3). I requested this in private. UFOPOLI approved my request but hasn't announced the deadline extension in the thread.
Jos et pärjää tietokoneellesi shakissa, kokeile potkunyrkkeilyä.

UFOPOLI
Yllätysvauva
Viesti:

Timoteus kirjoitti:Attention! The deadline has been extended to 5 PM (UTC+3). I requested this in private. UFOPOLI approved my request but hasn't announced the deadline extension in the thread.
Thanks! I was so busy I thought I had done it but I'd forgotten.

Lukittu