Jacqline – Effortless
35%
Clara Klingenström – Aldrig mer
11%
Kim Cesarion – Take my breath away
6%
Klaudy – För dig
9%
Gunilla Persson – I won't shake (La la Gunilla)
20%
Cazzi Opeia – Give my heart a break
19%

Ääniä yhteensä: 80

ESC93
Siivooja
Siivooja
Viesti:

MF24: deltävling 3 Växjö 17.2.

Viesti Kirjoittaja ESC93 »

Jacqline – Effortless
Låtskrivare: Dino Medanhodzic, Jacqline Mossberg Mounkassa, Jimmy Jansson, Moa "Cazzi Opeia" Carlebecker, Thomas G:son

Clara Klingenström – Aldrig mer
Låtskrivare: Bobby Ljunggren, Clara Klingenström, David Lindgren Zacharias

Kim Cesarion – Take my breath away
Låtskrivare: Albin Johnsén, Christoffer Johansson, Kim Cesarion, Mattias Andréasson, William Segerdahl

Klaudy – För dig
Låtskrivare: William Schenberg, Åke Olofsson

Gunilla Persson – I won't shake (La la Gunilla)
Låtskrivare: Fredrik Andersson

Cazzi Opeia – Give my heart a break
Låtskrivare: Ellen Berg, Jimmy Jansson, Moa "Cazzi Opeia" Carlebecker, Thomas G:son
Kur protestojmë e nga dremitja kolektive zgjohemi
Ne përsërisim, përsërisim, përsërisim

poika90
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Re: MF24: deltävling 3 Växjö 17.2.

Viesti Kirjoittaja poika90 »

Ja nyt on sitten viikon 3 kappaleet arvioitu. Ja arvioista hypetän eniten Jacqlineä ja Cazzia :uujee: :uujee: Myös Kim kuulostaa potentiaaliselta ja samoin Gunnilla siinä mielessä onko biisi kunnon Crazy hömppä. Clara kuulostaa joko hitiltä tai hutilta.

scandipop arviot.

‘Effortless’ – Jacqline
(Dino Medanhodzic, Jacqline Mossberg Mounkassa, Jimmy Jansson, Moa ”Cazzi Opeia” Carlebecker, Thomas G:son)

An artist who found fame on the 2021 series of Idol, and now makes her debut Melodifestivalen turn backed with some impressive songwriting calibre alongside her.

A funked-up pop tune that takes aim at a shameless heart-breaker. It’s a song that in places brings to mind ‘Here Comes The Night’ from Sweden’s own Agnes. And honestly, there is really no finer point of reference in pop over the past couple of years.

It’s got a rhythm that is only going to be elevated to the level it deserves via a sass-filled performance with bags of both confidence and attitude. So let’s hope Our Jac’ has it in her!

659eb2e123ee5 thumbnail
‘Aldrig Mer’ – Clara Klingenström
(Bobby Ljunggren, Clara Klingenström, David Lindgren Zacharias)

She made an almighty impression on Melodifestivalen 2021 with her smash hit ‘Behöver Inte Dig Idag’, now Clara makes the return to Melfest that we’ve all been expecting from for since then.

She’s back with another tune that sees a strong melody paired with a lyric about finding strength and self-worth moving forward. And we all know she’s got form for conveying such a message live.

Comparisons to its predecessor will be inevitable. And on record it’s not quite up there. So its success in the competition will largely come down to just how strong she sells it on stage.

659fbae2b6ea3 thumbnail
‘Take My Breath Away’ – Kim Cesarion
(Albin Johnsén, Christoffer Johansson, Kim Cesarion, Mattias Andréasson, William Segerdahl)

He’s had a string of hits and countless more live shows in the past decade, now Kim Cesarion makes his very first Melodifestivalen appearance 11 years after his debut single.

The song he competes with is not similar to anything he’s released before. For the contest, he’s pivoted to a more dance-pop sound, but with a little of the funk that he’s known for now incorporated into this fresh new soundscape for him, so that it’s not a total surprise to his fans.

Rather than being an all-out dance track, however, it’s instead a more chilled-out effort, which doesn’t really go OFF, nor try to. It will no doubt do great things on Spotify, but it’s much less clear how Saturday night app voters will respond to it.

659fbb73c0b25 thumbnail
‘För Dig’ – Klaudy
(William Schenberg, Åke Olofsson)

An artist who had his breakthrough in 2023, and releases his very first EP on Friday.

His Melodifestivalen effort has a production which sounds not unlike the more wistful moments from Benjamin Ingrosso’s most recent Swedish-language album. Melodically, however, it’s been composed with a song contest in mind, with a chorus that can appeal to voters in the three minutes the song has to impress.

Not a front-runner, by any means, but it has enough charm to make it competitive on Saturday night.

659fbc01d3bc6 thumbnail
‘I Won’t Shake (La La Gunilla)’ – Gunilla Persson
(Fredrik Andersson)

The Swedish Hollywood Housewife who made her name on the reality TV show over a decade ago after showcasing the kind of personality that gets you very far in that world!

On her Melodifestivalen debut she performs a comedic diss track dedicated to her haters, with a message about rising above it all. It’s a message that’s delivered quite half-heartedly, vocally speaking. But we suspect that this will only add to the appeal for anyone who’s here for Gunilla entering this arena.

Production-wise, it’s not the bonkers dance track we were expecting, but rather a barn-dancing country romp – so actually twice as bonkers as we’d suspected, which is an impressive feat in itself.

659fbc7d507cb thumbnail
‘Give My Heart A Break’ – Cazzi Opeia
(Ellen Berg, Jimmy Jansson, Moa ”Cazzi Opeia” Carlebecker, Thomas G:son)

She reached the final of Melodifestivalen in 2022 with her first entry, ‘I Can’t Get Enough’. Then she co-penned the winner of Melodifestivalen 2023 (and of course the Eurovision Song Contest 2023 winner!) ‘Tattoo’ by Loreen. So it’s very intriguing to hear what she’s returning to the competition with in her own right.

Fans of her previous Melfest entry (and there were many of us!) will find plenty to love here, too. It’s got the strings, it’s got the banging dance beats and it’s got the effortlessly catchy melody to sing along to.

This one strikes a different kind of chord though, with a lyric that’s particularly relatable right now – about the world being a hell of a lot to handle, in both heart and mind, and needing a bit of respite from it all. “Not a single drop, got no more tears to cry – so give my heart a break”. Voters should easily put this through to the final, if only to hear its much-needed message again in a few weeks!

Ja Schlagerprofilernan arviot.

1 Jacqueline – Effortless
Dino Medanhodzic, Jacqline Mossberg Mounkassa, Jimmy Jansson, Moa "Cazzi Opeia" Carlebecker, Thomas G:son

Well I KNOW. I'm a huge sucker for good girl pop, you noticed last week, so I know I'm probably biased here - but damn I loved this! My favorite song of the year so far. Right off the bat, we get a heavy, slick production that, without copying in any way, finally feels like it could belong to Dua Lipa or Ariana Grande in 2024 (so if I could just get some ballroom-inspired choreography in here, one of my biggest "this-I-want-to-hear-and-see-in-Mello-2024" can finally be ticked off). Instant love. Nice prod, then comes a nice verse and then suddenly a very unexpected chorus. OK. I can't really articulate what it is about it that feels unexpected, but it's like it's from a completely different song and yet fits perfectly and sticks like glue straight into your ears. So effortless, so effortless, so effortless…. Indeed! I can still hum it like this an hour later, and it's actually not particularly common when you get six brand new songs jammed into your head in as little time as you get these Tuesday plays. Love it! It will be extremely exciting to see what Jacqline can/can do with this! Because after two weeks with Lisa Ajax and LIAMOO you can realize that the jump from Idol favorite to Mello is usually seamless, but in that case I just say Kadiatou... Or, for those of you who were there a good ten years ago, Eddie Razzaz, who just like Jacqline is doing now came back with a song by the songwriters who won Eurovision the year before. It can go either way. But here, in any case, there are all the basics for kick-starting a new star. Exciting. And as I said: SO my song! It feels like someone asked me what I wanted in Mello if I only had to think about myself and then gave it to me.

2 Clara Klingenström – Aldrig mer
Bobby Ljunggren, Clara Klingenström, David Lindgren Zacharias

It's always a tough task to follow up a big breakthrough in the Melodifestivalen, perhaps especially if you come from "nowhere" and then get a huge hit that you almost become synonymous with. As you know, Clara Klingenström is exactly in that situation, and has smartly chosen to turn to exactly the same songwriting colleagues as last time, now that "Behöver inte dig idag 2" is to be presented to the public. So. Is this then a Godfather 2 or a Grease 2? I would probably land on a Home Alone 2 = roughly the same successful concept, but with a rather large dose of "we've seen and heard this before". This is slightly softer Maggio/Hellström/Linnros-pop, a Swedish-top long-distance runner with arena ambitions and bleachers-chanting children's choirs. Hard to guess how it works before I've seen it live, but it's clear that on paper Clara should be given somewhere at the top; far worse songs than this have made it to the finals on the sheer momentum of a popular returning artist. At the same time, as much as I hate to say it, I feel a little….underwhelmed. Not because I don't know what I hoped for or should have expected other than this. This is a good song. A worthy sequel, music that sounds now and that sounds Spotify and that sounds so much local P4 editorial that there will be high-fives and extra buns will be bought in the country when this one becomes official. Besides, people voted BEKANT before anything else this year. You want artists you already know when you don't get to know the new ones as much in Björn's postcards. Yet. It just feels like a musical shrug emoji to me. A contribution with a very strong final qualifying aura if you know what I mean...

3. Kim Cesarion - Take My Breath Away
Albin Johnsén, Christoffer Johansson, Kim Cesarion, Mattias Andréasson, William Segerdahl

So just so we have a common ground to start on: Kim Cecarion is to me (and probably to many others) best known for the hit Undressed, a song I loved when it came out. However, it was 2013, so I understand if some of you reading here were barely born then, and others may have forgotten about it. But around 2013-2014, there was a name that I really hoped would appear in Melodifestivalen, and now, just over a decade later, it is finally happening. How does it sound then? Well, not at all like Undressed (which is perfectly reasonable). Instead, this sounds almost exactly like the song that Marcus & Martinus put up and came second with last year, a perfectly fine pop song with The Weeknd falsettos and house blips. Nice straight through, albeit a bit linear and uneventful after the first chorus (especially in the last minute you feel that the song must have gone on like two minutes longer than it did). This should absolutely be able to fight at the top on Saturday, partly because it sounds modern and very, very familiar, and partly because historically it unfortunately never hurts to be one of very few men in a field full of (strong ) women in this competition. A clearly approved Mello debut. But a LITTLE more imagination from songwriters is called for! I mean... If you're going to copy Air, you can probably use a lot of other words than "air", "breathe" and "ocean" etc. in the text AGAIN? And then I haven't even mentioned the familiar title…

4. Klaudy – För dig
William Schenberg, Åke Olofsson

Here we have the song this week that I will guess completely wrong. When I judged Dear Sara as too drab and Danish last week, the third came. When I loved Melina Borglowe and hoped for a bang in Malmö, she came last. That's how good I am at "that song with its own expression and a new artist who is featured every week". Then För Dig doesn't sound like either of those two songs I just mentioned. Not at all. This is ex-Gothenburg Leksell pop. Nice aah-aah-aah loops, transverse flute and nämen...isn't that...claves! So PICKS? The ones where all us loosers got to play at school in the eighties? Perhaps. Lovely in any case. I actually think this song is great. A song I'd easily put on my playlist if I found it on New Music Friday one week, but which I'm guessing will go in one ear and out the other for most TV viewers on Saturday. Not that they will think this is bad either. They will listen to it on the radio and many would probably have reacted like me if they found it on NMF. But in Mello, different rules apply. When it comes to app voting in age groups, you often turn off your usual musical part of the brain and "vote Mello". For some reason. And then songs like this come last. Which is a shame. Because even though I might not stand on a barricade and fight (in your neighborhood) for this song's advancement, I think it is needed, not least because it feels like it came about for a completely different reason than to be similar a song that already exists. By the way, the song was written by Klaudy himself together with Åke Olofsson from Den Svenska Björnstammen. I like that too. More of that, Karin! Certainly no chance. But nice.

5 Gunilla Persson – I Won't Shake (La La Gunilla)
Fredrik Andersson

First of all, I just want to say that I am 100% FOR Gunilla Persson now making her debut in Melodifestivalen. I have previously written about how national languages and originality are the big trends in Eurovision, but the third is absolute madness - and I have missed it in Melodifestivalen! Then regardless of the trend, I think maybe people like Björn Ranelid (to pick up another of songwriter Fredrik Andersson's contributions) should win, but songs like Ranelid's are needed much, much more than another Engmans Kapell. It is also with this in mind that I have to say that Gunilla's song is unfortunately a small, small disappointment. It's like just..."a song with Gunilla Persson". No, I hadn't hoped or believed in an EPA can or crazy stock maybe, but possibly something more...fun? Like the said Ranelid? Or at least like Robert Gustafsson's Fuldans? Although maybe it's just the language that builds a barrier for me here, because the song itself is of course not....really normal. If we say so. This is… Pirate-fabbe? "A German umpa-bumpa-country with a lady who (at least in the studio version) sings reasonably but no more"? More Hallabaloo than Bath Boy? Above all, when you hear it like this, for some strange reason it's very, very energyless. Despite the marching pace. Where is the party that would make this a gay club favorite even if it flopped in Mello? Apparently still in Hollywood… I mean that little subtle Kylie wink in the la-la-la hook doesn't make Can't Get You Out of My Head, even if it's hard to get out of your head once you hear it. Then it will probably still go off when Gunilla takes the stage and someone will try to direct her in a number during the week (I'm dying to die), but if I were to guess its chances on Saturday right now, and I will, then I don't think she needs to book a Stockholm ticket in March. But welcome to the bubble, Mrs. Persson. You are so welcome!
PS. Of course, Fredrik Andersson has not only written funny things. In 2022 he wrote the beautiful I Want to Be Loved for Samira Manners and in 2016, of course, he won with the year's absolute biggest (Song of the Year-Grammis-awarded) hit If I Were Sorry with Frans, one of Sweden's best entries in Eurovision ever. So another name you always want more of in Mello!

6 Cazzi Opeia – Give My Heart a Break
Ellen Berg, Jimmy Jansson, Moa "Cazzi Opeia" Carlebecker, Thomas G:son

Just the description of the number for this song made me curious beforehand… “The number moves through the six worlds Keyhole, Kaleidoscope, Flower, Under the Surface, Hands and Heart. Each one has its own distinctive feature in image, light, graphics and choreography”. Jump. Ambitious as it sounds, and we like that! But I admit that if it had been any other artist, I would probably have been more afraid than hopeful of that description. But now: Pep! Add to that that I am very, very fond of Cazzi Opeia both in and out of Melodifestivalen (both You're My Sunshine and Taste of Heaven have been played extensively in my headphones) and you understand that my hopes for this song were sky high! If they were fulfilled? Absolutely! Here comes another song I loved from the first listen. This is Pet Shop Boys Go West, where the synths have been replaced with airy strings. It's Mika when he was relevant, mixed with Sia when she was relevant, but parked in something more playful and very own. Because that's where you end up. I don't know anyone who would make this music more than Cazzi, and that alone makes me feel a little happy here at my desk. I love that even though I just rattled off three reference artists, it doesn't feel copied and it doesn't feel like anyone other than just the artist himself. And even though I know that neither you nor Sweden do it, I take my own, that for the artist specific and special, 100 times rather than another Dragon. GMHaB is music to be very happy about, and in conclusion, I just hope that the number manages to keep that joy and playfulness in its Alice in Wonderland theme and not overload the song that Iralnd famously did with Leslie's Maps in 2021.
Bonus info: The author Ellen Berg forms together with Cazzi the songwriting duo Sunshine, which was awarded "the Swedish government's honorable mention for efforts of special importance for the internationalization of Swedish music in 2020". However, Ellen Berg was not involved in writing Cazzi's 2022 hit in Mello, but is making her songwriting debut in Melodifestivalen with Give My Heart a Break.
Miksi se yleisöä kiittelee, kun raadithan sen voiton varmisti. :heh:

WildDance
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Viesti Kirjoittaja WildDance »

Nimien perusteella tämä on itselle vähän sellainen turhempi erä nimien perusteella, mutta antaa biisien puhua puolestaan.
"I'm gonna stand here like a unicorn
Out here on my own

Baby, promise me you'll hold me again
I'm still broken from this hurricane"

🦄🌪️

ESC93
Siivooja
Siivooja
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja ESC93 »

Kur protestojmë e nga dremitja kolektive zgjohemi
Ne përsërisim, përsërisim, përsërisim

UFOPOLI
Yllätysvauva
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja UFOPOLI »

Olisikohan tulossa toistaiseksi paras erä :miettii: Effortless varsinkin herätti kiinnostuksen.

viisuilta
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Viesti Kirjoittaja viisuilta »

Olipas huonoja… Klaudy ehkä ainut ok.
✨Must tuntuu et must ei tuu fiksumpaa tai kauniimpaa mä en saanu vaikuttaa siihen millaset kortit saan vuodet eikä kilsatkaan tee must kai tän viisaampaa mut viel voin vaikuttaa siihen mitä näil korteil saan ✨

:voitto: slayrikeskus :voitto:

Aleksi
Majakanvartija
Majakanvartija

Viesti Kirjoittaja Aleksi »

Gunillalla on villin lännen kantritörähdyksiä. :uujee: Tuntuvat muutkin torvet tuuttaavan. Alustavasti paras, mutta pahoin pelkään tuon kokevan Carpool Karaoken kanssa identtisen kohtalon.
Got a fire and a country heart 🔥

WildDance
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Gunilla oli paras. :rofl: Jacqlinen ja Cazzin pätkät kuulosti kanssa lupaavilta. Clara oli iso pettymys.
Out here on my own

🦄🌪️

Speed
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Speed »

Gunillahan on oikein trendien aallonharjalla beyoncemaisella kantripoljennollaan, kuka olisi uskonut! :heh:

Omat suosikkini ovat selkeästi Effortless ja Take My Breath Away.

Pete
Press
Press

Viesti Kirjoittaja Pete »

Claran biisi kuulosti erittäin lupaavalta! :uujee: Kimin biisi sai aikaan kylmät väreet! :kups: Melkoinen yllätys, kun olen pitänyt häntä todella tylsän musiikin miehenä. Myös Cazzi Opeian biisi kuulosti potentiaaliselta. :joojoo:
Riskinä seniorilaumat

poika90
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Ja sitten 3 semin vuoro.

Jacqline Effortless Vau tää on upee. Tosi tarttuva ja päähän jäävä. Tosi moderni ja maailmanluokan hitti. Tää vois Olla Dua Lipan tai Arianna Granden hitti. Jos tällä on upea esitys niin tän pitäisi olla kyllä helposti finaalissa. Tää vois olla hieno edustaja Malmössä.

Clara Klingenström Aldrig mer Clara jatkaa hieman iloisemmalla linjalla. on tää kiva, mutta ehkä hieman pettymys, kun odotin jotain yhtä uniikkia, kuin edellinen kappale. Mielipiteeni saatta vielä muuttua, kun kuulen koko biisin ja näen esityksen

Kim Cesarion Take my breath away
Tuleepa alusta mieleen Occidentalis Karma. Kivan oloinen tää tuntuu olevan. Jos tähän saadaan hyvä esitys niin näen finaalipaikan helppona naisten keskella.

Klaudy För dig Tähän on tällainen Lancelot 2022. Oikein kiva Ruotsalainen popittelu, mutta esitys ratkaisee tän jatkoonpääsyn. hieman tulee Benjamin Ingrosson Ruotsi tuotanto mieleen.

Gunilla Persson I won't shake (La la Gunilla)
Mitä tapahtuu :heh: Siis vähänkö tää on tarttuva ja ihana hömppä. Jos Gunnilla olisi parempi laulaja ja mielyttävä äänisempi niin tää ois oikeesti voittaja kanditaatti. Hiton kova ja hauska kyllä. Mellot on kaivannu tällaisia biisejä enemmän.

Cazzi Opeia Give my heart a break Cazzi on palannut <3 :ihana: . Tää on tosi ihana ja Melodia tosi ihana. Tää kuulostaa just Cazzin omalta tyyliltä mikä on plussaa. Kiva aihe sanoituksessa ja juuri tän tyylisestä popista tykkään Melloissa. Jos Ruotsi olisi viisas ja oikeudenmukainen pitäisi tän mennä Jaqlinen kanssa suoraan finaaliin. :joojoo: :joojoo:

poika90
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Speed kirjoitti: 15 Helmi 2024, 15:00 Gunillahan on oikein trendien aallonharjalla beyoncemaisella kantripoljennollaan, kuka olisi uskonut! :heh:

Omat suosikkini ovat selkeästi Effortless ja Take My Breath Away.
Joo Gunnillan biisi ois oikeasti vottaja ehdokas paremman laulajan laulamana. :heh:

Aleksi
Majakanvartija
Majakanvartija

Lavapätkät ulkona.

https://www.svtplay.se/melodifestivalen ... a-bidragen

Armottoman tasapaksu erä. Kaipa Gunilla näistä suosikkini on. Yleensä Melfest on sen verran läpinäkyvä, että jatkajat on helppo ennustaa. Huomisesta en osaa sanoa yhtään.

poika90
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Ja mietteitä pätkistä.

Jacqline. Todella upea. Valmis paketti. Karismaa esiintymisessä ja laulu todella vahvaa. Esitys moderni ja seksikäs hittibiisillä. Tän pitäis olla kaiken järjen mukaan tän erän voittaja.

Clara. Clara jatkaa sitten esityksessä samoin, kuin laulussaan täysin samaa reseptiä, kuin edellisellä kerralla. Claralla kyllä on jotain karismaa.

Kim. Laulu kuulosti hyvältä, mutta itse tyypillinen Mellopoika esitys ei ehkä vakuuttanut, kun mies oli stailattu liian setämäiseksi. Ruotsin tuntien suora finaali paikka todella mahdollinen.

Klaudy. Tyypillinen Ruotsi biisi jonka esitykseen ei ole panostettu yhtään. Ihan hyvän kuuloista laulua, mutta jää kyllä Claran varjoon.

Gunnilla. Olipa pliisun oloinen pätkä. Esityksestä puuttui kaikki energia ja hulluus. Gunnilla ei todellakaan ole laulaja eikä esiintyjä. En kyllä näe tässä vielä ainakaan jatkoon menoa. Tottakai yleisön tuoma energia voi vielä muuttaa tilanteen.

Cazzi. Tää oli kyllä mahtava. Upeat värit ja todella hyvän näköinen meininki tulossa. Cazzin laulu sujuu ja esitys huutaa jatkoon menemistä.

Kyllä tästä finaalista pitäisi mennä suoraan 2 naista niin, kuin vuonna 2020.

Toive finaliin. Jaqline ja Cazzi. ja uuteen yritykseen. Kim ja Clara

Veikkaus finaliin. Jaqline Cazzi/Kim. uusi yritys Cazzi/Kim ja Clara/Gunnilla.

iiiduli
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Viesti Kirjoittaja iiiduli »

Jacqline: Aikamoista tyhjyyttä kumiseva kappale, vaikka ihan peruskivalta kuulostaakin.

Clara Klingenström: Ei ole yhtään oma juttu nämä mies/naislaulajat + kitara -yhdistelmät. Tylsä biisi.

Kim Cesarion: Erän paras kappale, vaikka tästä kyllä kuulee kilometrin päähän, että nyt on Mello-biisi kyseessä. :heh:

Klaudy: Mielenkiintoinen ääni herralla. Tässä oli jotain, mistä ihan tykkäsin.

Gunilla Persson: Ai kamala. :heh: Kuinka paljon Gunilla edes laulaa tässä, ainakin kertosäkeessä on kyllä todella vahvasti taustanauhat päällä.

Cazzi Opeia: Ei vahvinta Cazzia, ei ollenkaan.

Millon niitä oikeasti kovia biisejä alkaa tulla? :tajutkaa: On niin jumalattoman tasapaksua ollut tähän mennessä. Kannattaisi Ruotsinkin vain ottaa mallia UMK:sta ja suosiolla pitää vain finaali. Vaikuttaisi tämäkin kisa edes vähän fressimmältä.
Elämä ajaa ohi kohta
Joten skippaa se kotisohva

kwak
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Viesti Kirjoittaja kwak »

Jacqlinen biisi on ihan kansainvälisen hitin kuuloinen! Voisi hyvin olla joku Dua Lipan biisi. Ehdottomasti tämä suoraan finaaliin ja miksei jopa Malmöön asti. :peukku:
Keep your head high above the water

poika90
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Miltäs ovensuu kyselyt näyttää tällä kertaa??

WildDance
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

kuva
Out here on my own

🦄🌪️

poika90
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

WildDance kirjoitti: 17 Helmi 2024, 00:37 kuva

Kiitos. :uujee: Mistä noita tietoja muuten löytyy, ettei aina tarvitsisi muilta kysellä :p

Gunnilla yllättävämpi suosikki :rofl:

Staalo
Baaritiskillä
Baaritiskillä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Staalo »

Voisiko valita edellisistä semeistä kaksi seuraavaksi parasta näiden sijaan? Cazzi ainoa vähänkään kiinnostava ensikuuntelulla :mitvit:

Ax234
Siemailija
Siemailija

Viesti Kirjoittaja Ax234 »

Puhefestivalenin budjetti taitaa olla aika pieni, kun ei ole kuin halpoja puhujavieraita näissä lähetyksissä. Ai, olihan sielä se kulahtanut kolmen markan A-Teens. En ymmärrä tätä touhua, että kisabiisien määrää vain vähennettiin jaksokohtaisesti ja lisättiin puhetta.

Ai hellanlettas kun on niiiiin jännää myös tuo pisteidenlasku alkukarsinnoissa, ihan pissi menee jännityksestä housuun. Eli siis lähinnä katsojien aliarviointia koko pisteidenlasku, niin ilmiselviä nuo finalistit. Turhaa ajan haaskausta.

iiiduli
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Viesti Kirjoittaja iiiduli »

Jaa että Cazzi suoraan finaaliin. Outo maku ruotsalaisilla. Jacqlinen biisi nyt sentään oli ihan ok. Kim Cesarion rannalle jäänti oli itselle yllätys, olin varma, että mies on toinen suora finalisti.

Kolme erää jo kuultu ja taso on edelleen niin keskinkertainen. Omaan korvaan kukaan ei ole vielä tähän mennessä kuulostanut voittajalta.
Elämä ajaa ohi kohta
Joten skippaa se kotisohva

WildDance
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Hyvät finalistit taas, vaikka jäin nuorekasta Gunillaa kaipaamaan. Selvästi trendikäs biisi, kun sai teineiltä ja minun ikäisiltä täydet. Vanhukset ja ipanat eivät tajunneet. Paras kohta oli c-osassa, kun Gunilla hullaantui revittelemään! :ihana:
Out here on my own

🦄🌪️

Staalo
Baaritiskillä
Baaritiskillä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Staalo »

WildDance kirjoitti: 18 Helmi 2024, 01:04 Hyvät finalistit taas, vaikka jäin nuorekasta Gunillaa kaipaamaan. Selvästi trendikäs biisi, kun sai teineiltä ja minun ikäisiltä täydet. Vanhukset ja ipanat eivät tajunneet. Paras kohta oli c-osassa, kun Gunilla hullaantui revittelemään! :ihana:
Ihmettelin vähän, kun jånnet antoi Gunnillalle 12 pistettä, ja vanhukset Cazzille :raaps: Olisin uskonut tämän menevän toisin päin.
'Effortless' oli ok-tasoa, ja laulajalla oli soppelisti lavakarismaa paikkaamaan kappaleen muuta mitäänsanomattomuutta. Cazzi jäi mieleen positiivisimmin. Gunnillalla oli hyvä ihan hyvä souvvi, mutta ääni ei kantanut biisiä. Kappaleet 2-4 mahdollisesti olivat olemassa, mutta en muista niitä.

poika90
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Nyt sain katsottua nämä, kun töissä meni myöhään. Siis Jaqline DAAM mikä Queen. Tosi upea ja hieno kappale. Tää on eka biisi mistä saan Mellovoittaja viboja. Siis tää esitys jo huutaa huippuja raatipisteitä. Samoin Jaqlinen laulu ja esiintymistaidot. Tää ois niin kova viisuissa ja kyllä tää erottuisi hienosti noitien seasta. Cazzi myös ihana ja juuri sellainen mahtavan värikäs ja tarttuva poppis mistä tykkään. Onneksi Ruotsi äänesti viisasti ja kaksi naista pääsi pitkästä aikaa suoraan finaaliin. Onneksi Gunnilla sai toisen mahdollisuuden. Harmi että biisi ei ollut yhtä tykki mitä se oli siinä lopun revittelyssä. Sitä olisin tahtonut enemmän. Klaudy oli yllätys jatkoon menijä, mutta kiva myös, että muitakin tyypejä menee jatkoon, kuin nämä perus pienet piirit. Clara oli kiva, mutta kyllä tässä aivan likaa kopioitiin edellistä menstys tarinaa ja se näkyi sillä, että tää ei ollut niin aito. Kimin eistys oli ihan liian synkkä. kappale olisi kaivannut enemmän muutakin väriä, kuin mustaa. Mut joo kyllä Ruotsi on saamassa taas todella tasokkaan ja hyvän finaalin.

elffi
Naukkailija
Naukkailija

Viesti Kirjoittaja elffi »

Kuuntelin nämä nyt Areenasta. Ei tässäkään osakilpailussa kukaan erottunu omaan makuun. Jaqline upea kertakaikkiaan, mutta ruotsityyliin biisi aika tasapaksu koputus. Ruotsi kyllä oikeasti osaa tehdä noita tarttuvia popbiisejä, vaikka ne eivät itseäni lainkaan säväytä. Edelleen Fröken Snusk ainoa tähänasti, josta olen oikeasti pitänyt. Seuraavia osakilpailuja odotellessa..
e u r o p a p a !

Kasper_
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kasper_ »

Olipa hyvätasoinen erä! Jacqline ehdottomasti suosikkini :surrur:
Bejba, it's kajnda krezja :kaunis:

Aleksi
Majakanvartija
Majakanvartija

Ei se heikoin erä ollutkaan. Tuo Cazzi Opeian veto oli aikas ihastuttava. Jostain syystä mieleen juolahti Alice in Wonderland.

Zera
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Viesti Kirjoittaja Zera »

Jacqline - Effortless **** - iskevin näistä popituksista toistaiseksi. Kertsin pieni jankkaavuus jättää tämän neljään tähteen. Tekee kuitenkin mieli kuunnella uudestaan.

Clara Klingenström - Aldrig mer *** - kiva kappale, mutta ei kovin mieleenpainuva.

Kim Cesarion - Take my breath away *** - keskinkertainen, eikä tästä jäänyt sitäkään vähää muistikuvaa kuin Claran biisistä.

Klaudy - För dig *** - alkoi tylsänä, mutta kasvoi ihan kivasti edetessään, harmiton pikku laulelma.

Gunilla Persson - I won't shake (La la Gunilla) **** - tarttuva, erottuu joukosta. Ehkä toivoin jotain tällaista kun sanoin että mukana voisi olla ei-perinteisempiäkin biisejä. Ei kuitenkaan lähde ihan täysillä käyntiin, mutta jäi parhaiten mieleen.

Cazzi Opeia - Give my heart a break *** - ihan tarttuva tämäkin, mutta jää vähän laimeaksi ja itseään toistavaksi. Olisin ottanut Gunillan jatkoon tämän sijasta.

Taso jatkaa samanlaisena kolmi- ja nelitähtisten massana kuin edellisissäkin erissä. Ruotsissa osataan näköjään tehdä mua ainakin jollain tasolla miellyttäviä biisejä, mikä on aina hyvä juttu. Näitä kuuntelee mielellään, vaikkei sitä täysosumaa tästäkään erästä vielä löytynyt. Jacqline suosikkini koko kisassa toistaiseksi.

hra47
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Viesti Kirjoittaja hra47 »

Puolet finalisteista oikein. Oisin suonut että numerot 1 ja 3 olisivat menneet finaaliin. Kassiopeia hyvä kolmonen. Pelkäsin että se kantrinumero olisi jollain ulkomusiikillisella maineellaan vienyt jonkun vakavasti otettavan finalistin paikan.

Onks ne jampat, jotka suunnittelivat Ruotsin voittoesityksiä 10-luvun lopulla ja 20-luvun alussa palanneet kisoihin? Olin havaitsevinani heidän kädenjälkensä ainakin 1 ja 3 numeroiden esityksissä. Heidän nimensä olen jälleen unohtanut, sori siitä.
"Mä nousin tähtiin palata en sieltä voi..."
- Mä elän vieläkin

Vastaa Viestiin