Haku löysi 61 tulosta

Kirjoittaja sampo
25 Heinä 2005, 16:16
Keskustelualue: 2006
Aihe: Viisua tekemässä?
Vastaukset: 38
Luettu: 4844

Viisua tekemässä?

Tiedän, että moni täällä tekee parastaan. Itsekin koostan noin kymmentä kappaletta (jotka ovat joko suomen- tai ruotsinkielisiä). Vaan katsotaan, mihin aikeet johtavat. :) Idea siitä, että euroviisufanaatikot olisivat viisulavalla esittämässä kappalettansa, olisi ihanteellinen - tosin ideana jo mon...
Kirjoittaja sampo
20 Kesä 2005, 11:25
Keskustelualue: 2005
Aihe: UPDATE: Finnish Lyrics
Vastaukset: 15
Luettu: 3165

UPDATE: Finnish Lyrics

Thanks to all the fantastic lyricists who submitted for this opportunity. I just got off the phone with the A/R guy from Universal. Unfortunately none of the songs were chosen for the album, but they will still be considered for other projects. The artist we were trying for was ANNA ERIKSSON. After ...
Kirjoittaja sampo
30 Touko 2005, 09:30

WOW WOW WOW!

I am amazed. Truly and utterly AMAZED at the talent here! I got new lyrics for all of the songs posted and am very very optimistic about how well the lyrics work. I also have music only tracks for most of the songs, so if the lyric writers would like to have those tracks to record their own versions...
Kirjoittaja sampo
28 Touko 2005, 18:40

sampo, could you put "surrounded" lyrics as well, couldn't find it... I wont put the SURROUNDED lyrics up because they are religious and thats not the direction the Finnish lyrics should be. So you have free hands to just follow the melody and mood of the music to do something fun and int...
Kirjoittaja sampo
26 Touko 2005, 17:23
Aihe: Why-käännöskisan tulokset!
Vastaukset: 24
Luettu: 2337

Why-käännöskisan tulokset!

Big thanks to all who did the translations for WHY. Someone had asked me what I thought, and I really couldnt pick my own favourite. Every entry had some truly golden phrases and strengths. Also, since I am not a native Finnish speaker, what I think sounds cool may sound unnatural to a native ear. I...
Kirjoittaja sampo
26 Touko 2005, 17:10
Aihe: Stevenin käännöspyynnöt!
Vastaukset: 3
Luettu: 1036

Stevenin käännöspyynnöt!

I know...crazy deadlines. Its not mandatory (The A/R guy would like them by the beginning of next week), but this is for a well-known Finnish artist (female) who is looking for 2 to 3 songs to finish up her album. There's no promises that these songs will be used, but its a great opportunity to try ...
Kirjoittaja sampo
26 Touko 2005, 17:09

I know...crazy deadlines. Its not mandatory, but this is for a well-known Finnish artist (female) who is looking for 2 to 3 songs to finish up her album. There's no promises that these songs will be used, but its a great opportunity to try to get your foot in the door of the Finnish music world sinc...
Kirjoittaja sampo
26 Touko 2005, 11:14

ALREADY BROKEN lyrics

ALREADY BROKEN (stewart/day/gately) 1. Every shade of blue I've been You painted me. Made it black and white that we're not meant to be. Once my greatest weakness Now, you've made me strong. Said you're moving back but sorry, I've been moving on. * And you cant break what you've already broken Wont ...
Kirjoittaja sampo
26 Touko 2005, 11:13

ONLY MY SOUL lyrics

ONLY MY SOUL (steven stewart/ markus wagner) 1. My silence grows as the leaves outside are turning The seasons change. My heart remains out in the cold 2.But you love winter. You skate out on my river. Ignoring all my warnings that the ice won’t hold. + I come to you and fall, it feels like drowning...
Kirjoittaja sampo
26 Touko 2005, 11:11

ARMS NOT WINGS lyrics

ARMS NOT WINGS (stewart/wagner) 1. I've lost myself so I could find love Turned black and white to gray I balanced on the highwire and I've fallen I cant go back to living life that way. 2. So easy to get jaded Carving out your space in this big world I have been so frustrated this grain of sand sti...
Kirjoittaja sampo
26 Touko 2005, 11:08

I have been super impressed with the quality of ALL of the translations for WHY. Thank you all for the great work. If any of the lyricists are interested, I have a few songs that need translating for possible inclusion of a Finnish album for a female vocalist. Note: 1) Remember that I am asking mult...
Kirjoittaja sampo
23 Touko 2005, 14:01
Aihe: Sveitsi 2005: Vanilla Ninja - Cool vibes
Vastaukset: 312
Luettu: 53900

Sveitsi 2005: Vanilla Ninja - Cool vibes

I'm trying to convince the Vanilla Ninja manager to get them to Finland for Ankka Rock or another summer festival. The girls ALL understand Finnish and are wonderful. I love them dearly and they hung out with the Finns a lot. I still dont understand why their albums havent seemed to "hit" ...
Kirjoittaja sampo
23 Touko 2005, 00:12
Aihe: STEVEN STEWART'S KYIV UPDATE
Vastaukset: 37

STEVEN STEWART'S KYIV UPDATE

RE: My comments on Moldova My wife loved Moldova and the energy was fantastic. People can vote for whatever they want. My point was that I personally dont like when a "song" is voted through because of a gimmick rather than a strong song or performance. My giving of Moldova as the circus a...
Kirjoittaja sampo
21 Touko 2005, 12:53

Haloo Kiovasta!

Well...a few days later. No tears. Of course we are so disappointed Finland didnt go through (when other...er...circus acts did go through), but when there were so many other incredible songs that got dropped out, we dont feel so alone. I dont think that any changes we could have made would have cha...
Kirjoittaja sampo
17 Touko 2005, 11:05

STEVEN STEWART'S KYIV UPDATE

Hienoa saada raporttia paikan päältä! Terveiset Kiovaan, Steven!!! Aiku nää innostuu täällä kotimaassa... :aurinko: Sitten kysymyksiä... :supati: Olisi kiva tietää miltä Geirin esitys näyttää kamerassa, onko paljon lähikuvaa vai ryhmäkuvaa? Miten tämän paljon puhutun liikkumisen kanssa? Näyttääkö G...
Kirjoittaja sampo
10 Touko 2005, 17:45
Aihe: NEW: All of the WHY Remixes now available
Vastaukset: 1
Luettu: 1315

NEW: All of the WHY Remixes now available

please vote! :D

Steven
Kirjoittaja sampo
06 Touko 2005, 04:44
Aihe: Kiova 2005: matkasuunnitelmat
Vastaukset: 489
Luettu: 36345

List of all in Kiev

Is there a master list of all viisukuppila members who will be in Kiev? I'd love to get a list with names and mobile phone numbers if possible. Would be nice to be able to contact everyone if something is going on.

thanks
Steven Stewart
Kirjoittaja sampo
03 Touko 2005, 05:10
Aihe: Suomi 2005: Geir Rönning - Why
Vastaukset: 761
Luettu: 62550

Suomi 2005: Geir Rönning - Why

Lennartsson (whatstone productions) is still finishing up his mix... but I couldnt wait to get the final. I wanted to share these with the eurovision fans before the contest ends. :) I love the crazy wild dance version he showed me, but he hasnt been able to make the verses match the chorus energy y...
Kirjoittaja sampo
03 Touko 2005, 04:25
Aihe: NEW: All of the WHY Remixes now available
Vastaukset: 1
Luettu: 1315

NEW: All of the WHY Remixes now available

Here are the Unofficial Fan Remixes for the Finnish ESC05 entry WHY (toivanen/stewart) performed by Geir Rönning. These mixes were done as a labour of love by Eurovision fans for Eurovision fans. They are in no way meant to replace the original, but just be fun extras for Eurovision fans to enjoy a...
Kirjoittaja sampo
03 Touko 2005, 03:34
Aihe: Suomi 2005: Geir Rönning - Why
Vastaukset: 761
Luettu: 62550

:)

Kirjoittaja sampo
27 Huhti 2005, 05:20
Aihe: 2 NEW WHY Remixes: Bari Taylor Night & Urban Mixes added
Vastaukset: 50
Luettu: 5655

New WHY remixes (Bari Taylor)

Paleday are AWESOME!!!! Their own music is so great. Please support them and thank them for doing the remix for Finland by voting for their band at: http://www.wharfedalepro.com/onlinevote.htm Scroll down and click the button that says PALEDAY and it will send an email. Also, here are two NEW "...
Kirjoittaja sampo
25 Huhti 2005, 16:51

New Markus Wagner 2 Remix (3 more coming this week!)

Here is a new second WHY remix from Markus Wagner:

WHY (Markus Wagner Remix 2) - mp3

WHY (Markus Wagner Remix 2) - streaming

Three more remixes are coming this week:

Bari Taylor Night Mix
Bari Taylor Urban Mix
Johan Lennartsson Swedish Dance Mix
Kirjoittaja sampo
22 Huhti 2005, 02:04

2 NEW WHY Remixes: Bari Taylor Night & Urban Mixes added

Here's the alternate version of the WILLIE MCCULLOCH remix

WHY (Willie McCulloch remix2)

this is without the drums in the chorus.

There is also a nice article on ESCTODAY about the remixes.

s
Kirjoittaja sampo
21 Huhti 2005, 00:40

Just got a re-remixed version of WHY from Willie McCulloch that took out the "flute/percussion" elements from the chorus of his original remix, so the whole song is just the nice acoustic guitar. I'm waiting for it to get approved on my upload site and then I'll post it. There is still pro...
Kirjoittaja sampo
17 Huhti 2005, 15:46

New remix from Markus Wagner added to first page of this thread.
Kirjoittaja sampo
15 Huhti 2005, 15:01

New WHY remix from David Choi available at the top of this thread for a limited time!
Kirjoittaja sampo
13 Huhti 2005, 06:06

Sorry... had to remove the remix links for Group 1.

More remixes should be coming by this weekend.
Kirjoittaja sampo
12 Huhti 2005, 00:26

UPDATE: Here are previews of two new WHY remixes from Bari Taylor (He's done mixes for Toni Braxton, Blu Cantrell, and others. Wonderful cutting edge talent. These remixes are NOT finished yet...he's still polishing them and will change the endings a bit...but here is a preview. WHY (Bari Taylor Nig...
Kirjoittaja sampo
15 Maalis 2005, 14:31
Aihe: Finland: WHY remixes?
Vastaukset: 53
Luettu: 5143

Finland: WHY remixes?

Thanks for your feedback. Our team has decided to go ahead and commission the remixes, take a listen, and then decide if any meet our approval to maybe be on a maxi single or web release. The remixers have been given open hands...meaning they can do whatever they style they want. We'll see what they...
Kirjoittaja sampo
14 Maalis 2005, 10:46
Aihe: Ruotsi 2005: Martin Stenmarck - Las Vegas
Vastaukset: 251
Luettu: 27838

Ruotsi 2005: Martin Stenmarck - Las Vegas

I love the music, performance, vocals, and song. Well written, well-produced and arranged and fun choreography. I dig me some James Bond drama music and go-go dancers.

But I'm curious why a European competition like EUROVISION would be interested in a song about life in an American city?

:D

S