Uusi CD- Lise Darly (2005 Eurovision Monaco)

Ei-vuosikohtaisen viisukeskustelun arkisto.
stevenstewart
Alaikäinen
Alaikäinen

Uusi CD- Lise Darly (2005 Eurovision Monaco)

Viesti Kirjoittaja stevenstewart »

Lise Darly, the lovely vocalist who represented Monaco in Kyiv 2005 with "Tout de Moi" has a new album coming out.

http://www.lisedarly.com (french, with clips of all songs from album)

Her first 2 Track single is now available on iTunes and other digital stores. (The second song on the single is written by Rick Allison who writes many hits for Lara Fabian)

What does this have to do with Eurovision and Finland?  ???

I met Lise in Kyiv when we were there with Geir Rönning.  I fell in love with her voice and we all felt bad that there were so many beautiful ballads in the semi-finals that we kind of all got lost in the mix.

We kept in touch and she performed a song I wrote called "Only My Soul" at a few Eurovision fan events  which got a very positive response.

I introduced her to one of my co-writer producers who lives in mannheim Germany and they got together to record a couple of songs.  The collaboration went so well, they ended up writing a full albums worth of material. 

The album includes songs written by Lise & Markus Wagner (producer), two by Rick Allison...

and three cowritten by me:  :eeek:

Only My Soul (in english)
Comment T'aimer
Je sais que tu sais

I really love the whole album and think that fans of Eurovision will appreciate not only the great melodies and her AMAZING powerful and expressive voice, but also the flair for drama and not sounding like everything else on the radio.

Be sure to check her out:
http://www.lisedarly.com
:hali:

Nysa
Kanta-asiakas
Kanta-asiakas

Vs: Uusi CD- Lise Darly (2005 Eurovision Monaco)

Viesti Kirjoittaja Nysa »

:uujee: :uujee: This is a must-have for me.. I just love ballads in French. Can't wait for the cd to come to the stores.
Hyvän olon salaisuus on löytää oma Tikrujen herkkunsa. Silloin pysyy terveenä ja vahvana. Ja kun jaksat pomppia, voit näyttää isommalta!

Lukittu